i got my green card in second interview

cool_lv

Registered Users (C)
hi everybody,
today i had my second interview for first green card, and i got it(10years). in last august we had interview, but didnt get the approval. now in second interview we got it. ok post u other information lateri m so happy finally it s over after 2 and half year.

Congrats!!! Just a question...what was your USCIS website online status while waiting between first and second interview? Also has your case disappeared from the online system now that you are approved?

Congrats. Do you mind tell us why your case wasn't approved the first time around?

cool_lv said:
hi everybody,
today i had my second interview for first green card, and i got it(10years). in last august we had interview, but didnt get the approval. now in second interview we got it. ok post u other information lateri m so happy finally it s over after 2 and half year.

hi there,
i dont know any website for online status coz i m in district office so my case is not shown online. i think it s only for the service center. i m not sure but try on this link https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp.
may b tehy have any doubt on my marriage so it was not approved in first time. i think this is pretty common these days like two interviews for I-485. last time immi officer just told me go home, i will mail u decision.
and guys this interview was really really hard. immi officer asked us more than 50 questions. even i could not think abt it, but they asked me so deeply, each and everything.
even the immi officer asked me abt my old car's insurance company. and i came here on business visa why for wat, and why i m still here. so many questions. for so many qu i said i cant remember, i dont know. but the lady(immi officer ) was nice. she asked so many questions also from my wife, if u guys have anymore qu, feel free to ask me.

I think from what you say, since most of the interviews around people here they ask very few questions or specific ones, I think they thought your marriage wasn't bona fide. But well nothing to worry now!
Good luck,