I got it!! Yeah!!

shahidsan

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Members,

I just got my Oath letter in the mail today!! Thank you all for your kind words (especially IrishAlien) whilst I anxiously awaited!

Here is my time line, my processing was done at Atlanta DO

N400 Notice: Nov 8, 2005
Interview : Jan 17th, 2006
Oath Letter: Jan 26th 2006
Oath Date: Feb 3 2006

Good luck to all!! I pray that everyone's path will be made easier towards their Citizenship journey

Hey Hey Shah!! A most hearty congratulations. I knew that it would come soon. I see that they are wasting no time getting you a citizen either. On Feb. 3rd, I will say a prayer for you. Again, congrats and I wish you the best of luck.

shahidsan said:
Fellow Members,

I just got my Oath letter in the mail today!! Thank you all for your kind words (especially IrishAlien) whilst I anxiously awaited!

Here is my time line, my processing was done at Atlanta DO

N400 Notice: Nov 8, 2005
Interview : Jan 17th, 2006
Oath Letter: Jan 26th 2006
Oath Date: Feb 3 2006

Good luck to all!! I pray that everyone's path will be made easier towards their Citizenship journey

nice.. that is less than 5 months! (from n400 notice date till oath date)

I doubt that the accurate timeline for Atlanta DO

I think N400 Notice: Nov 8, 2005 is not really N400 Notice Date but the date when he received the Interview Letter. :)

I guess he's too excited as he was worried about the delay. usually in Atlanta, they have same day Oath and he couldn't go thru the same day.

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Hi needurhelp,

Sorry about that, you are correct. I posted the wrong ND date

Here is my corrected ND

ND: May 6th 2005

Hi,

I am in the similar situation as Shahidsan, went to Atlanta DO for the interview on Jan 18th, scheduled for 1:25 pm but called in after 3:30 pm, passed the test and got 652 with checked on Passed .. and an othe checked on Congratulations .. boxes.
I was not given the Oath on the same day or the next due to late interview. (Similar to Shahidsan), Shahidsan got the Oath letter on Friday 1/27/06, But I still dont have the Oath letter, does anyone know what might be happening in my case. Also, how many days in advance they will let you know about the oath ceremony.
Any insight will be greatly helpful.
Thanks

2nd citizenship interview but no decision

To:shahidan

What can I do...
I had two interview with no answers help me shehidan would you....

Thank You

Hi mbarkhadel1,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Could you tell me more about the result of your second interview, and what did the N-652 form say at the end of your interview. What is your local DO? I would also suggest taking an infopass. As much as the forum has said infopass is a waste of time. It would be worth your time to go in person to your local DO, and find the status of your case. If that goes no where, i suggest you file a case at The District Court Office against INS to demand a decision since it appears it been over 120 days that INS has to make a decision.

Good Luck!!

shahidsan said:
I would also suggest taking an infopass. As much as the forum has said infopass is a waste of time. It would be worth your time to go in person to your local DO, and find the status of your case.

I took an infopass to inquiry my case and i was told nothing was pending so the infopass officer sent an inquiry to my interview officer to make a decision. I received the oath 3 weeks later.

I am not sure why people say going to infopass is a waste of time. what would you be lossing for scheduling and going to an infopass appt?