I got 2nd FP notice :)

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
Ok folks, I just got a 2nd FP notice.

Thats the good news. Here's the bad news.

I moved to the east coast 1 week back. LOL.

Now, does anyone know if anywhere around the Bethesda, MD area, if there is a place I can go get FP done? My marked FP location is Oxnard, CA.

Do I need original FP notice?

Also, will that center allow early FP?

BTW, Any tips on what after the 2nd fp would be great .. like what sorta wait can I expect now blaw blaw.

BTW, online status or AVM never updated :-/

congrats- 2nd FP

SM,
I saw couple of times on this forum once PEOPLE got notice for 2nd FP and they gave 2nd FP got approved, you may be in that lucky people list. good thing at least they are doing something IN YOUR CASE.

good luck SM.

PATHA

You left orange county . switched jobs ??? AC21 .....there's a office in baltimore in MD but have heard weired stories about it . I recal lreading they are the one who had put a case on hold and asked clarifications on AC21 regarding change of state. Fly down here and do it u may get approval without rfe on ur old address.

ND I just did that. Thanks for all your wishes folks, yea I just might lucky .. either way this is a good news.

- SM

Though I would want to point out one thing that lately I have seen a 2nd FP activity pickup atleast in 02046

Not Exactly..

Sorry guys, I don't mean to bring down your hopes. But I did my second FP in May 2003 and it was rcvd by INS in three days. But still nothing...

Good for you, one of my friend got RFE and then FP after a week since he had time tp reply RFE, I advised him to do FP firat and when the online message got updated saying FP received he replied to RFE and got approval in two weeks after INS received the RFE. Yours is different so keep watching for RFE and do u r FP fast before your file goes under the pile and wait to be picked.

Look for FP centers in the area and you should be able to do it, but I gouess u need to have original FP papers.

Good luck keep us posted.
-RM

SM,

Didn't I told you to shut your mouth on this forum for some time, and see you got 2nd FP notice.

good luck and don't fu*k around your case, get a flight ticket and do the FP at said location.

another veteran almost biting the dust?

congrats! agree with vipsha & gclenabhai...do FP in oxnard itself...mite spare u another rfe or so...

Yea I don't know if the 2nd FP is really a good news or not .. but atleast they touched my case, so it's not lost somewhere.

I think I'll do 2nd FP in CA .. why introduce extra screw ups.

Silly Man,

No Offense........

Your 2nd FP is valid for next 15 months....if you know what I mean....

Good Luck dude...

JM

as my experience, you may try your FP at your local service center first. please see my previous post about my 2nd FP.

my experience

FP scheduled at San Jose
FP Notice received was printed on a White Paper instead of
standard INS paper. Went to ASC in New Rochelle, NY and
told them that I am in NY on a short project .. so the secuirty
guy calls the supervisor....I explain him the situation...they
ask me why I do not have an original FP notice..and I told
them that this is what I received...super scribbled something
behind the notice and asks the secuirty guy to let me in..
I have already done this twice at New Rochelle, once for
my wife and recently for myself in last one year...and I do
not think doing your FP at a diffrent location will effect your
case in anyway...as I know a couple of friends who have
done this and have got approved without any issues. But,
I have not yet recevied my approval ...