I dont have a bachelor, do you know whether it\'s a MUST

Registered Users (C)
I dont have a bachelor, do you know whether it\'s a MUST

ever heard that working experience is ok to cover the degree. My 1st job is since 1989

No Title

hi

If you have a 3 year indian degree + work experience then you could get your qualifications evaluated thru a evaluation institute and they may give you degree equivalency letter that you can use to file the LCA with.

RFE for H-1 transfer

Hi,
I received RFE regarding my H-1 transfer. Since there is a chance of denial of H-1, I want to clear myself about following questions.

1. Can I apply for a new H-1 if I get rejected?
2. Can I go back to my previous H-1?
3. How long I can stay in US after the rejection?

I appreciate your help. Thanks

do you know how long time work experience need ? ever heard 3 years = 1 year study ?

???
have my prospective employer handle it for me , right ?

No Title

I am not sure but first thing is take your work experience and any qualifications and get them evaluated by a US based evaluation institute like morningsideevaluations.com They will give you a degree equivalence certificate/letter. You can use this to file your LCA.

How early in process do I need my degree? -----URGENT-----

I have 3 months left on my OPT. I am working with a company that is willing to process my H-1.

I found out recently that I have not completed my degree requirements and so, I have to take one more course here and have it transferred (will take approx. 2 months).

Is there a way that I can process the H1 with a letter from the college saying I will receive my degree by the end of summer?