I did not get my Finger Print: - Please help

k_mastang

I had applied my I-485 on May 2002; so far I did not get my Finger Print. If any one has the same problem. Could any one please tell me when can I expect to get the FP? do I have to call BCIS to get my FP??

Thank you ….

In the same boat

We are in the same boat.

TSC,
My I-485 ND May 31, 2002. Still have not heard anything about the FP. Please let me know if you get any information.Thanks.

RD May 2002 No FP

TSC is processing April2002 cases. So, they have only a month time to process may-2002 cases. Why there is no FP for us???

Any Opinion. :mad:

I am thinking about writing a letter to the director of TSC. Don't know whether this will help or not. Any suggestions?

ND:5/30/2002
FP: not yet
AP:?????

Please do and let me in on the result , my Rd is 5/3/02 ,no fingerprint or anything , pending 900-950 was the only change in message , 8 years in this country , I need my green card.

Me too. ND for 485: Nov.'02. All of my co-workers who applied with me got the FP notice in July'03 itself. Don't understand TSC's policy. Please let us know if you get TSC's response on your letter.

unbelievable wait!

Same boat
TSC
RD 5-28-02
No FP yet.
Until when??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

RD July 2002- NO FP

I called the CIS and they said " U HV TO WAIT". Nothing we can do except wait.

ND 05-31-2002. I did get my FP July last year, but my wife (whose ND is June 1) in same boat - no FP. Don't understand the ways of TSC......

We're also on the same boat

ND Nov '02 no FP notice yet. I heard that TSC is issuing FP notice only before 4/6 months of GC approval.

Then I should have got my FP, since my ND is May 2002, by TSC's own timeline, 850-900 days, I should be approved before Nov 2004.... But I haven't seen any action in the past 2+years.

Hi Unfort
How do you know that TSC is processing April 2002 cases. On the site it shows now till 23 Jan 2002 cases.

Please reply