I did fp on March 11, but AVM has not updated yet, still play"

Same case

I did my FP on Feb 12th. But AVM never got updated since the filing of the case.

May be INS stopped updating AVM

Did ANYONE have any updates to their AVM status message recently? I think not!

BTW, why do I always get the busy signal when I call the number? Can\'t INS do some load balancing? Oh no! No, they don\'t! They don\'t care if we have to keep trying for half-hour to get the pathetic 999 days message...

I guess the native americans let the "immigrants" in at that time rather easily. They should\'ve instituted a GC system right then. The "previous immigrants" and the subsequent generations would\'ve had better appreciation for the whole process if they too were ... well GC holders!

Theoretically, isn\'t an emp-based GC for future job? Who waits for 2 years for a future job?!! I mean, it doesn\'t make sense. I don\'t know why I am putting up with this &$%*!

I agree wudan

There are two reasons why we have to put up with this crap;
1) The government does not care because they are more worried about Americans losing jobs than some foreigners not getting their GC.
2)We are more worried about keeping our jobs as immigrants/H1 holders and do not have the political will/lobbying power to make matters better. INS does the same thing to foreigners trying to emigrate via family quota and other avenues.

soi

No change in AVM Message

Done FP on 3/7/2002. No change yet same old "999 days" message.
WAC # 02-105-5xxxx

How to know whether FP is cleared or not

I did FP on Mar 20 but AVM has not updated my case yet.I don\'t know whether INS has slowed down because they are busy with revising the B visa:-(

My question is that how do I find out whether my FP is cleared or not. Any idea?

Thanks!

FP Done 04/09 no Update

AP recieved by Mail a week ago still AVM is not updated.
FP done 04/09 no Change in AVM.

Check with FBI

you can call FBI and give ur A#, Generally they send it back to INS same day or the day after. FBI# > 304-625-5590 option

No Change in AVM

FP done on 03/12/02 for wife and self. Have stopped losing sleep over it. Its no big deal - FBI indicated FP\'s had been sent back to INS on 03/15. Cross your fingers and wait.

Be patient

Sometimes it takes over one month for the AVM to update. You
can call FBI to verify if FP is sent to INS.

FP done 02/22 @ Oakland AVM not changed till y\'day

Guys!! I say don\'t worry about AVM as it is not always updated and accurate....From what I noticed if your AVM is not updated within a couple of weeks after FP is done, probably it never will get updated for FP until your approval/RFE/Transfer to local office..........so take it easy guys!!!