I checked online case staus, same old message

kia

Registered Users (C)
When will this waiting be over? Now I understand how ric2 sufferred day by day.

RD 10/1/01
ND 11/20/01
EAC-02-041-XXXX

When is the best time to check online status during the day?

Do not check it...

You call the VSC number it may say approved but the Online status may still say NOT.

You call and talk to the IIO and he/she may say approved but the AVM may still say NOT.

So wait till you see for your self in the mail or the lawyer tells you the good news.

Also 365 days after the RD does not mean you will be approved remember the INS also the 495 says 500+ days.

Iam not pulling you down here.

Relax!

The wait will be over soon! Good luck!

Luv

-Roma

Sorry slipped on that...

Also 365 days after the RD does not mean you will be approved remember the INS also the 495 says 500+ days.

SHOULD read

Also 365 days after the RD does not mean you will be approved, remember the I-485 says 500+ days also!

Take care!

kia,

You are not the only one... we all are in this same boat. me too am now too frustrated with this wait.

Secondly, IIO's don't give us any straight forward information on our case progress. their answers are so 'classified', we feel to have dialed at FBI office..... "your case is under review, its still pending review.. etc"....... boy..!!

The VSC phone is engaged all the time, they just have a sigle phone no that we call... god knows how many lines that no has. but it's 'mission impossible' to call on that phone. If this would have been a case in India, we all would have openly cursed. But, now it's "hush hush"...!!

Imagine we are living in a technologically advance country... their phones don't work and their service sucks. !!!!

But, still "All Roads Leads to USA"..!!!

Cheers.!

rd:Sept05' 01.

me too...

Hello unlucky friends

when GOD wrote our fate, He fought with divine Mother, therefore, we have to suffer. I am also finding difficult to bear to see people after my RD getting approved. I have also tried INS but could not get through. I just hope, our fate will become soon like those lucky guys walking away happily with their GC within 2 years or less.

PD: DEC 1997 (NJ), RD: Oct 1/01, EB 3, FP: Mar 6/02, AD:???? (GOD knows no one else)

Same Here RD 09/04

Same old same old message.

My patience is starting to run out. After seeeing a number of Oct 01 approvals it became worse. Somebody has got to teach those INS officals some math especially the meaning of sequential processing.

It is not that Sep 4th Approvals are not coming. According to Rupnet at least 10 approvals for SEp 4 have come but why is my case taking so long. No one knows except the INS.

I even called the IIO once two weeks back and they said it may take 2 weeks or two months blah blah blah.....

Anyway, I have decided to go ahead and send the renewal info for our EADs by the end of this week.

"Whatever happens happens for Good" - Bhagavad Gita Saaram

Thank you all for your kindly reply

The only thing we can do is to wish god bless us.

more detrails:

PD 10/2000
RD 10/1/01
ND 11/20/01
FP 1/25/02
EB2-KOR-PA

EAC-02-041-xxxxx

AD?

patienceGC

Because people like us like to know that we are not alone.
We are not the only one checking on line status every hour. We are not the only ones desperate and that we are not crazy In fact perfectly normal to feel anxiety at this stage.....