I can't find reason to be transfered to local

baobei

Hi,Guys:
We are surprised to know our 485 case (NIW)are transfered to local San Diego CIS yesterday.I want to know if everybody will be asked for interview in this case.We never change employer,address,no criminal record,marriage for more than 8 years.I have no idea why? Any information is appreciated.
RD:March,2004
140 Approve:March,2005
485 RD:August,2004

It is not uncommon for NIW cases to be called for Interview to Local Office. In my opinion, not a cause of concern except that you now to have to wait at the Local Office interview queue.

Dear baobei,

Please post as your case progresses. I have a somewhat similar situation. Both my and my wife's I485 application were transferred to the Chula Vista office on 4/29/05, because "our record indicates that office has jurisdiction over your case". No interview is scheduled or mentioned. I am the priciple applicant.

I140 approved Oct 2004 (Outstanding Researcher catergory)
I485 filed Oct2004
I485 RD Oct 2004
Wife's I485 RD Nov 2004 (filed seperately)

I anticipated that my wife would need an interview because of some issues. But I had no idea why my application is transferred.

No idea when an interview would be scheduled.
If you'd like let's keep in touch. My email is tubei04@myway.com

Hi baobei and anxiousme,

My case was transferred too. Could you share some of your dates like

1. when did you get the notice for transfer?

2. when did you get notice for interview?

3. when is you interview scheduled at?

Thanks!

My wife and I received interview notice on Friday. We are scheduled for interview on Sep 15, 2005. This is a little over 4 months after we received the transfer notice.

Last edited by a moderator: