I can't belive it!

Mystikbob

:confused: I'm a Canadian citizen that move in the us to help with the nurses shortage in June 2000. My husband and I both work in the healthcare system. On November 5, 2001, our I-485 EB was receive at the TSC. Since the begining, they have all documents needed to process the application; TSE, TOFEL, CGFNS, $$$. We got our FP in march of this year. Even got the congressman's office on the case. My husband is waiting on that to finish is enrollment in the us army. We are in August of 2003 and noting yet. The last we heard of the TSC was "they are just waiting there turn." Any sugestions??

Originally posted by Mystikbob
:confused: I'm a Canadian citizen that move in the us to help with the nurses shortage in June 2000. My husband and I both work in the healthcare system. On November 5, 2001, our I-485 EB was receive at the TSC. Since the begining, they have all documents needed to process the application; TSE, TOFEL, CGFNS, $$$. We got our FP in march of this year. Even got the congressman's office on the case. My husband is waiting on that to finish is enrollment in the us army. We are in August of 2003 and noting yet. The last we heard of the TSC was "they are just waiting there turn." Any sugestions??

Mystikbob,

I know you are new to this forum. If you have read some posts you would find that some people with ND of April 2001 are still waiting for their approvals. Your ND is 11/2001, expect to wait another 6 months to one year unless you are one of the lucky few.

You are the rule, not the exception.
My husband is MD and already finished long time ago his commitment to work in HPSA, his I-485 was filed in 05/2001. still waiting.

Hi
If ur husband has served his commitment in HPSA would suggest changing to CP by applying I-824 A friend of mine got her interview IN 6months time after applying for I-824 should discuss this option with ur lawyer
Hope this helps

I have been thinking on doing CP in montreal. we are into 3rd year of I-485, very hard to give up this waiting that hopefully is over soon.
Thanks for the thought.

CrazyxGC
uc CP for MDs is piece of cake in Bombay/Delhi quite a few of my friends did CP infact am also thinking of converting to CP the only disadvantage is that one has to maintain H and cannot get EAD
Hope this helps

It's because you are not familiar with immigration forums

Had you viewd immigration forums occaisonally you would have been more than believed on this matter. There are a lot of people waiting for long long time. You are not alone, and some waited longer than you. Hope you will not become more angry or confused after read my posts. But you are likely to get it this year.

NOV 2001 485

Mystikbob,

I am in the same boat as you guys. TSC got my papers on NOV 7th. I did my fingerprinting March 11th 2003. Hang in there and hopefully we should know something by the end of the year