I can't believe it - WAC02-036 still waiting!

vikefan02

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I must be very unlucky as we have been waiting since October 2001. It is amazing to see others got approved who applied much later.

I wonder how many others are on the same boat. Please reply if you are one of the unlucky ones who have been waiting for well over 30 months now.

During this period, my wife had 3 EADs and I renewed my H1B early this year. We also did our 2FP in March, but nothing since. LUD was April 20 this year. Both of us called National Customer Center over a month ago and we heard absolutely nothing.

It has been tough to say the least. But we try to stay positive and not to worry about it. Both my wife and I have quite stable jobs during these 3 years and hey, we are healthy and expecting our first child in 2 months - just look at all the positive sides.

I believe it will happen but not sure when. So for those of you who have been waiting as long as we have, or not as long, please be positive and look at life's bright side. Of course, that does not mean we are not going to fight the dysfunctional system.

Kashmir et al has done a great job so far and hopefully more and more people like us will benefit from this. In the meantime, try to stay patient and enjoy life.

ND: Oct 13, 2001
2nd FP: March 4,2004
Approval: ?????

we are waiting since 10-01, on the positive side same job for 6-7 years.

2x h1b- 7th years
2 ead's

I am the lst man standing

RD :mad: Septemeber 12, 2001. I have not seen anybody like me in this website. if there is let me know.