I am sick and tired oF this waiting

Go to expedia.com, priceline.com or your favority travel website, buy your flight ticket, pack your stuff and leave the country... THATS IT.

Many people here including my family have wait for years 10, 15 years to finally get their GC... its just how it is... unfortunately thats the price we have to pay... and if you dont want to deal with it... YOU HAVE THE CHOICES... LEAVE OR WAIT...

Good Luck,

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people here including my family have wait for years 10, 15 years to finally get their GC... its just how it is... and if you dont want to deal with it... YOU HAVE THE CHOICES... LEAVE OR WAIT...

Certainly we can deal if it is defined or specified time that we have to wait 10, 15 years to get GC.... we will wait more or less depends on each person's priorities.....

May be few Asylum guys can wait for life long since they don't have choice.... but we (EB) have every right to ask USCIS to process our applications in time.

We are playing by rules and also expect to play by others.....

.... but we (EB) have every right to ask USCIS to process our applications in time. We are playing by rules and also expect to play by others.....

Right? So you are saying that because you are an EB you have the right to get a GC??? Permanent Residency is a PRIVILEGE not a Right...

Everybody that is in he GC path plays but the rules... you are not the only one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you guys please chill. We are all in a foreign land by choice. Now, how much we want it depends individually. Draw in some positive energy for the good of all.

Right? So you are saying that because you are an EB you have the right to get a GC???

We may not have right to get GC, but we have RIGHT to seek the process in time and in order. Let them approve/deny the case, but keep you in dilemma is not appropriate especially when you complete all their requirements and waited years and years....

Permanent Residency is a PRIVILEGE not a Right...

I'm not going to discuss whether GC is a PRIVILEGE or Right ! But I believe it is dual benefits....

Everybody that is in he GC path plays but the rules... you are not the only one...

What do you mean of Everybody ? If you mean it is USCIS, then leave it.

One more thing, I didn't say only few applicants played by rules....I meant we (all applicants) played by rules, why not expect from USCIS.