I am little concerned??

bangaru

Registered Users (C)
MY # EAC-01-200-5xxxxxPD is 4/97; RD 4/12/01; FP is 11/08/01; AD???. I am seeing approvals like EAC-01- 245 and 247 etc. Mine is 200s and didn\'t get approved yet. AVM says process resumed since couple of months. Any insight??

Same story here

PD 11/97 .. Rest is same as you case .. AVM message : "blah blah .. will notify .."

No Title

Hi!..
Similar case.
RD-4/19, ND-7/3, PD-11/97..
I am seeing that cases filed in May and June are being approved. Today, I found that my case is still not assigned and they are going by the ND..( this is very confusing as my friends who filed around the same time and later already got it approved)..
It\'s all in God\'s hands to help us at this time..

I have an RD of 4/00.

So you are not half as bad. I recently contacted a local senator\'s office and gave them all the details. It has been 15 days and I have received no response.

9 months ago, I married an American citizen. On advice from my attorney, and independent attorney, INS agents, etc., I held off switching my process to spouse-based, since I had already passed the 365 day mark. But now, it\'s past 650 days and I\'m still waiting. That\'s my punishment for listening to the members of the process.

Now, since my H1 has expired and I\'m on EAD, I was told that switching from employer to spouse sponsored process would require a new EAD. I\'m trying to find out if that means that I have to leave the country while I wait for the new EAD to be approved.

Woe is me....

probably an application to renew the EAD will make the officers wake-up...

It happened to someone on this board a couple of months ago...
Wish you good luck!

IIO contact

I would like to talk to IIO. How can you talk to them? (802) 527-4913 gets you to auto voice message but not IIO.

Please let me know

If your PD is in 1997 .. sure I can feel better ..

people had the tendency to compare How worst/good w.r.t other and feel Happy/Better/Sad ..

June Approval!!

PD = 3/13/2000
RD = 6/19/2001
ND = 8/13/2001
FP = 12/19/2001
AD = 3/7/2002
Category = EB3

As per AVM, primary applicant got approval on 03/07/02. However, spouse\'s application is still pending.