I am green - finally

zakiahmed

Registered Users (C)
Today I received the long awaited email. Card Production is Ordered. Do you know how much time it would take to receive actual card?

I will be leaving for Pakistan in 3 weeks and have valid Advance Parole. Can I travel on it in case card doesn't arrive in mail by that time?

Today I received the long awaited email. Card Production is Ordered. Do you know how much time it would take to receive actual card?

I will be leaving for Pakistan in 3 weeks and have valid Advance Parole. Can I travel on it in case card doesn't arrive in mail by that time?

did u get any luds before approval. mine RFE was replied 5 days later than urs. I am expecting the same.

No, I didn't get any LUD. The next change I got on my status was 'Card Production Ordered'. Good Luck!

RFE was regarding confirmation from employer that I am still hired and that they will still offer me the proffered wage. My lawyer sent back a letter from my employer with a copy that RFE. One week later, I got the approval.

First of all congrats.

I don't think you can travel on advance parole. You may be able to get your card in 2-3 weeks time. I would suggest that you wait for a week and then take your I-485 receipt notice to the immigration office near you and get your passport stamped. This stamp is valid for a year and you can travel using that.

Today I received my Green Card in mail. Following are the details:

CPO email - 1/06/2009
CPO letter - 1/09/2009
GC arrived - 1/10/2009

Thanks