I am creating a new Tracker

p5nxp600_2

Registered Users (C)
All,

There have been a lot of you asking why Myladoor has not been updating his tracker. I don\'t know the reason and I like you used it as one of my resources to where cases stood. However, Myladoor provided us a big favor by doing it on his time and I am trying to take over where he left off.

I have shamelessly ripped of the tracker from Immitracker.com and am in te process of completing the initial version. I used it Immitrackers site for 2 reasons, one people are somewhat familiar with it and two I was trying to get this done in a hurry.

I am just awaiting my domain name to move to the hosting service and I will then publish it.

The tracker initially is only doing the Reports but it is real time and I have added a few features like sorting filtering the reports online.

I have taken the data from Immitracker Site from the 2000 and 2001 reports to populate my database. This is being done for NSC, TSC and VSC. If you had registered at the site, you will have to send me your ID via email and I will email you the temporary password.

Hopefully this should be up in the next day or two.

Thanks!!! I am sure more and more people will joint you to help you for this effort.

I will be one here to support you and help you if you need anything. Thanks again for the effort!

Qixin Zuo