I am canadian citizen husband and both kids US citizen how to move to canada permanently

Hamna786

My husband and Would like to move to canada. I am a canadian citizen living in usa I have my PR card through marriage to my US citizen husband. We have two kids both born here they both have US passport. I would like to know how do go about the immigration process ? Should I apply for him from here while Living here in usa before going or should we just go as visitors and then apply for him? What is th me correct way of doing this? And what will be process ? He will be keeping his same job after moving to canada ,he will be working his same employer that he is working for. He works remotely for a hospital here in san francisco. Please help

Are you just asking about your husband or your kids too? Your kids are almost certainly already Canadian citizens, and you just need to get them certificates documenting this.

Yes i know about the kids. Thank you the wait time is approx 15 months just to get the proof of citizen certificate ( applying here in USA ) and main importantly my husband and him keeping his job for US employer

Last edited: