I am approved !!!!!!!

lali76

Registered Users (C)
Recived an email this morning saying that my case has been approved and a new card has been ordered. My wife though has not been approved, what should i do ?

EB2 Subs
PD: 12/1998
RD (140 + 485) - 7/1/2005
I140 a+ EAD + AP approved in August
I485 Approved 10/25/2005 :D

it is fast! congratulations! I guess he/she just got the substitute LC and filed in July although it has PD in 1998. anyway, enjoy it.

When will I get my Physical Card :(

When will I get my Physical Card. Using substitution Labor people are so lucky.
I am not sure when I will get my card :(

Hope the bill get pass soon and dates move. I am not really optimistic for the dates to become Current right away.

I just need TWO VISA NUMBERS. God Please give TWO VISA NUMBERS and get us our cards.

Thanks
Rayudu

How dare people use substituted labors and jump ahead of all of us waiting for years!!

Gb04

Hey Dude,
Even you are also Substitute Labor. :)

Feeling bad that your PD is not in 1998's 1999's ?? :D

Rayudu

gcrayudu said:
Hey Dude,
Even you are also Substitute Labor. :)

Feeling bad that your PD is not in 1998's 1999's ?? :D

Rayudu
Exactly...how dare people use very old substitute labors...sheesh.

lali76 said:
Recived an email this morning saying that my case has been approved and a new card has been ordered. My wife though has not been approved, what should i do ?

EB2 Subs
Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

Plz share what about ur LC story, looking ur PD, it seems u are in system since 1998, what/why took so long?

Congrats!

lali76,
Congratulations! You wrapped up this whole GC process in 3 months!! That is very fast!!! Enjoy...

I just have one question though - How come yours got approved now after the cut-off dates are implemented. You are not from a retrogressed country, right?!! Just wantd to make sure ;)

Rasi

lali76 said:

EB2 Subs

lali76
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

I am approved !!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB2 Subs
I485 Approved 10/25/2005

Hey Guys,
Look at his/her GC Story. He is so lucky to get a Pre Approved Labor of 1998 and i am not sure how a 1998 Labor still exists. That got his GC So fast and if everyone remembers well EB2 for India is 1NOV1999. So there he goes he got his approval fast and since they want to clear off all the Cases before 1999 they did not check for documentation otherwise a substitute labor of 1998 would give rise to so many questions.

Thanks
Rayudu

I don't think there is an issue, even though they checks the documents.Because the PD rule is like that. I think, they didn't expected these kind of things while making the law. Any way, some body is getting approvals, thats a good sign and happy time. There are always some shortcuts, and who ever picks it right, they are tyhe lucky ones. And some may fall into a loop like cst.

Congratulations to all of you, who got approvals.

Well i guess i just got lucky. The Subs labor was from the same company in which i have been working for the last 3 years. I dont know how come they remembered all of a sudden and decided to give it to me, but hey , i am not complaining and yes to asnwer some of you. I am from India.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! lali76 on your Green Card.

So how many people used your Sub Labor before you? Also, how many are already using it after you?

Congrats. Hey, did the company previously filed an I-140 using the same LC, or was yours the first? People say it takes forever to get I-140 approved if the LC was used in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: