i-94 Record Number - Green Card Application

Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding the green card application:

I entered the US as F1 student and I had my i-94 online record at that time, but when I got my asylums, I received another i-94 (the white card) that was attached to my asylum approval letter?
My question is which i-94 record number I should use when answering questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, and c of Part 1 of the application?

Thank you

Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding the green card application:

I entered the US as F1 student and I had my i-94 online record at that time, but when I got my asylums, I received another i-94 (the white card) that was attached to my asylum approval letter?
My question is which i-94 record number I should use when answering questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, and c of Part 1 of the application?

Thank you
Both -- fill in the form with places the last port of entry that you used to enter the US. They connect with Questions 15 to 20, 21
Questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, and c of Part 1
Those are very important questions about your entry into US or last immigration status before you filed for asylum or have asylum status -- they want to know if you were on technical grounds of inadmissibility or not allowed entry into US or entered illegally. Your new i94 is your evidence of asylee status both copy of I-94 and letter granting asylum or decision by Immigration Judge serve this purpose.

Also notice the form was designed to be used by many immigrants with various class action.

Last edited:
Both -- fill in the form with places the last port of entry that you used to enter the US. They connect with Questions 15 to 20, 21
Those are very important questions about your entry into US or last immigration status before you filed for asylum or have asylum status -- they want to know if you were on technical grounds of inadmissibility or not allowed entry into US or entered illegally. Your new i94 is your evidence of asylee status both copy of I-94 and letter granting asylum or decision by Immigration Judge serve this purpose.

Also notice the form was designed to be used by many immigrants with various class action.
Thank you very much for your kind answer. I really appreciate it.
Yet, do you mean to use the online i-94 which was issued when I entered the US to fill 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, c of part 1?

Questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, use that online i-94 that was last to used to enter US as an immigrant and the last #i94 used

Questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, use that online i-94 that was last to used to enter US as an immigrant and the last #i94 used
Thank you very much for your answer. Did you mean as non-immigrant because you said "as an immigrant". I actually last time I entered the US was non immigrant as "F1 Student" ?

People can re-enter US as immigrants or as non immigrants. Either paroled, Asylee or with non immigrant visas and reissued new i94 and Stamps. In your case the last i94 was that as F1 Student.

People can re-enter US as immigrants or as non immigrants. Either paroled, Asylee or with non immigrant visas and reissued new i94 and Stamps. In your case the last i94 was that as F1 Student.
This is great. Really really thanks for this generous guidance and assistantship

There's just one section in that form that requires i94 number. Why do you say both? There's a section for visa number, passport/traveling documents number and i94. Some people says it's two section but they cannot point out both sections. Could you provide the questions where they need both arrival i94 and granted i94 separately? It would help for clarification. Thanks