I -94 expiry during I -485

CoolRaj_03

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everbody,

Although I believe I have read it somewhere that during AOS, I -94 do not dictate your status as it does under H1/L1 visa I still wanted to make sure to rule out any assumption on my part.

My current I-94 is expiring in the mid of July [Although my L1-B Visa could be extended till April 2005, I abandoned it the first time I used my AP and switched over to AP & EAD instead.] When I entered US using AP Document each time, they gave me an I-94 that was valid till the validity of AP Document. The previous AP is expiring in July [the one I used to enter in US last]

Since then I have applied for the renewal of both AP and EAD, and both have been approved recently. (Renewed AP and EAD are valid till July 2004)

Since the last I-94 was based on the basis of AP Document that is expiring in next 15 days, I am wondering, if I have to inform INS defore/after it expires and do something similar as what I did with the extension of EAD/AP etc.

Response or Pointer to any link containing the relevant info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

- CoolRaj

[WAC 02 - 156 -xxxxx]
RD 4/5/02 ]
ND 4/9/02]