I-90 Texas Service Center

SJOrl

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has any new update with your I90 case you filled to Texas Service Center? I have mailed all the initial evidence docs on Dec, 2005, I still have not heard anything from them?
Please post your status here.

I am in the EXACT same situation as you. No word on anything. It seems the TSC has really put a halt on the I-90s. I'm gonna have to get another temp I-551 stamp shortly.

Ringo65 said:
I am in the EXACT same situation as you. No word on anything. It seems the TSC has really put a halt on the I-90s. I'm gonna have to get another temp I-551 stamp shortly.

Ringo65,
What is the procedure to get another temp I-551 stamp? What paper do you have to bring with you?
Thamks.

filed I-90 on oct,05. what happened was I-485 got reapproved first week of march. I-90 still pending

i need to re-file again another I-90(admin error on name).

again.....

SJOrl said:
Anyone has any new update with your I90 case you filled to Texas Service Center? I have mailed all the initial evidence docs on Dec, 2005, I still have not heard anything from them?
Please post your status here.

I-90 at TSC

[WEll...TSC receives my evidence on Dec. 28th, 05...still waiting...online status check says 225-260days...letter said 4 weeks...What a service!!

---IQ

Hi Everyone,
Finally I got my Permenent Resident Card on Fri, 3/31. This time it has all the correct information. I guess the next step is to file for the refund.
If you sent you initial evidence around Dec, 2005, you should be getting yours soon. Good luck to everyone.

I-90

SJ,

I send my evidence to end of Dec. Today I got a letter that I will get my GC in 2 to 3 weeks. Did you got the same letter prior getting your card?

Thanks.
IQ

iq707 said:
SJ,

I send my evidence to end of Dec. Today I got a letter that I will get my GC in 2 to 3 weeks. Did you got the same letter prior getting your card?

Thanks.
IQ
I got three letters (I-181, Notification, the actual card) on the same day.
Good luck.
Please post your update about your refund process.

I-90

SJOrl said:
I got three letters (I-181, Notification, the actual card) on the same day.
Good luck.
Please post your update about your refund process.

I got it finally!!

Thanks to you all.

---IQ