I-864 intending immigrant income for affidavit of support

phernaez

Hi. We are getting ready to file I-485. My husband is a US ctizen so he is petitioning me for a greencard. I got here jn US on a working visa and is still on that same employer under that same visa. My husban is unemployed so we are using my income for th affidavit of support.
My question is can I switch job after I get my greencard? Do I have to file th EAD? What is an example of proof that current employment is coming from the same source? And what does that phrase mean?

need help

This is my first time using this forum and i am desperate for some information on a couple of questions,
I am married to a US citizen about to do my ajustment status I-485, I am living in the US already,so i understand i can live here while its being processed..the questions i need answers for are as follows,
My son who is 19 unmarried and lives in the uk wants to reside in the US with me ,Is he allowed to enter the US and then apply for his ajustment status.or does he have to stay in the UK and apply for it there.? btw we where married before his 18th Birthday.

Secondly my husband will have to sponser both of us..we are having trouble working out the household number.obviously there is himself.me and my son..but he has a son who doesnt live with us..he doesnt claim on his federal taxes.but does pay child support too,he is 18..does he have to be included in the final household count? which would total 4 people, and make the final number to qualify $2000 over what he actually earnt,thus would this disqualify him from sponsering us.if it was just 3 in the household this wouldnt be a problem

hope this makes sense.its just so confusing so any input would be grately appriciated
Thanks