I-864 complication

aldin

Registered Users (C)
Because is my income not enough to be sponsor for my wife I finde cosponsor,but we dont have experience what documents of the tax return papire is enough to schow by interviuw.He just have W2 and form 1040.He dont have eny transcript from IRS.Me to just have W2 and 1040 .Sponsor who I finde in this 2006 make with his wife good income,but in 2005 and 2004 his wife did not work and his incom before was not big.Please if somebody know explain me is cosponsor income from 2006 is important and can he be cosponsor if his incom in 2005,2004,2003 was not over powerty line. thank you

aldin said:
Because is my income not enough to be sponsor for my wife I finde cosponsor,but we dont have experience what documents of the tax return papire is enough to schow by interviuw.He just have W2 and form 1040.He dont have eny transcript from IRS.Me to just have W2 and 1040 .Sponsor who I finde in this 2006 make with his wife good income,but in 2005 and 2004 his wife did not work and his incom before was not big.Please if somebody know explain me is cosponsor income from 2006 is important and can he be cosponsor if his incom in 2005,2004,2003 was not over powerty line. thank you

Im not sure if i understand your question right..... USCIS now only needs tax returns from the most recent tax year. They no longer ask for the last three years. The income in 2005 should meet or exceed the minimum requirement for sponsor/joint sponsor. If planning to use income from 2006, then recent pay stubs, letter from employer stating salary, nature of work etc should do the trick.