I-765 still waiting?

ellis4799

Registered Users (C)
I had a RFE letter for the I-485. The USCIS received it on 09/22/2006. When I check this morning I saw that my I-765 was updated to 10/24/2006 with still the same message I have filled my papers on 02/23/2006 the receipt date is 02/20/2006 my case was on hold because of the RFE letter I needed my medical done. What I would like to know is this I have a infopass appt. for 10/31/2006 and I would like know if I should go or not because from what I understand they do give out no more IEAD. So should I just wait. Or go to my infopass appt. My hubby have to take that day off to go with me. I lived in florida. I don't know what the hold up is. :confused:

Oh ok this will be my second time going there my last time was in July I was told then that my case was on hold. The reason that my hubby is going with me is because I don't drive and the DO is by the airport it tale at least 2hrs to get there by bus. Can it be that I will get a email before then about my ead. The reason why they updated my LUD on the I-765 because I called them monday for a 3rd referral.

But thanks anyway

Usually a LUD on I-765 after a while means that you're going to get approved soon.
It happened to almost everyone.

Make sure you ask them to tell you specifics ont he status of your case, I went already to three INFOPASS appointments regarding my EAD, the last time I went, they faxed my EAD application to NBC, I even saw the Receipt confirmation from their fax machine. I have had a last update a day for the last three days, so things must be moving on over there. While it is true they won't issue an iEAD, they are willing to help you with it by re-sending the info to NBC. I was told by the officer the EAD would take 10-15 days to get to my mailbox. Good Luck! By the way, I went to that infopass las Friday, 13.