I 751 August filer

8/4 Sent the wife's paperwork to California SVC
8/6 Paperwork Recd
8/9 Check cashed.
8/10 Mailed NOA from CSC
8/13 Recd I797C with a years extension of LPR status.
8/20 Recd notice for FP. 9/7
9/7 done with FP.
11/30 Card Production Ordered.
12/3 Approval notice and Card mailed.
12/6 Received 10 year GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be sending my paperwork either friday or monday, just getting everything together right now. I do have a question, is it neccesary to include 2 sworn affidavit letters from people we know. I mean its not a big deal, and we can do that, but we would rather not bother if its not needed. We have plenty of other material, we have 2 cars in both our names, we have bought a house together, we have a current lease on another property together, bank statements, childs birth cert, 2 car loans, home and auto insurance. Please let me know as I want to file asap but dont want these letters to delay me filing.

Nope not really. We didn't send any affidavits. If they need it they will ask for it but I highly doubt it. I think showing evidence of trips taken together , bank / credit card / savings, mortgage / rent , car , health insurance should be more than enough evidence of a legit marriage.

sounds good, this is like a reunion for us filers, i remember you from 2 years ago.....i too was seattle DO....but we have since moved to portland

Hi everyone, I will send my paperwork somewhere next week, I'm glad I found this forum to share my experience with other folks in the same situation. :)

ok, im ready to send, but i dont really have any evidence of trips taken together, just pictures, but how can they tell when the pictures are from. i think im just going to send it in anyways, or do you think that i need that? i think i have a lot of other documented info.

On August 17th I sent all the paperwork to the Vermont Service Center. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get news from USCIS.

ok, im ready to send, but i dont really have any evidence of trips taken together, just pictures, but how can they tell when the pictures are from. i think im just going to send it in anyways, or do you think that i need that? i think i have a lot of other documented info.

per USCIS if you don't have the time / date on the pictures just write it at the back of the pictures. I don't think sending pictures is necessary. Do you happen to have copies of airline boarding passes or passport stamps (if international)? that should suffice as well.

I'm hoping to file this month, but I'm waiting for my son's birth certificate to show up (he was born last week).

Along with that, I'm planning on sending mortgage docs, health insurance docs, joint tax returns, utility bills and bank accounts. (not planning on pictures or affidavits)

Good luck to all filing and I will update when needed.

sent out package today....did not include any pictures, or trip info. mostly just joint account info. will update and change my sig once i get a NOA or checks cashed

My Status

07/29 Package sent to VSC
08/02 Package received
08/04 Check Cashed
08/11 797 Received with one year extension
waiting 2 weeks no correspondence

Funny how I recognize certain names from 2 years ago! Guess I'll see the same ones at the naturalization stage! Good luck, everyone.

I just checked my mail box and found the receipt and the extension of my residence status for one year!

8/17 Package sent to VSC
8/19 Package received
8/24 Check chashed
8/28 Receipt and one-year extension received from USCIS