I-526 & I-485 deciding which path

sayona

When one files for Eb-5 visa if you are in the US and file I-526 when this is approved is your status adjusted already? Or do you then have to file a separate adjustment of status?

If it is separate this would mean the 4-6 months for I-526 plus 4-6 months for AOS? So for a total of 1 year almost if in the US cannot travel without advance parole.

I read in some placed that said when you file you I-526 that when it is approved and you are in the US then you status is adjusted and some that say you have to file. So anyone have a clear answer on this?

Thanks.

EB-5 Investment Visa

I saw your post and thought to reply with our website. I manage an EB-5 investment center and thought you might be interested. If you have any questions about the EB-5 investment visa program, don't hesitate to ask..

We do all of our investments through Marriott International, Inc. and consider our program the best investment program available through the EB-5 program.

Please reply if you have any questions...

Thanks,

Mike
michael@mountainstatescenter.com

Mike,
My questions are in the post. If you're so inclined feel free to answer them We can go from there depending on how I rate your knowledge ;-). Just kidding, much appreciate but answers would clearly be useful.

I-485 vs consular processing

Although most pursue the I-485 while in the US, there is some setbacks by doing this. The I-485 can take much longer than the consular processing. Some say that consular processing cannot take place when investor is already in the US, but you can, and actually complete most steps without even leaving your residence in the U.S.. The investor might need to travel outside the U.S. to complete the interview processing stage, but it might be worth it for them to do the consular processing instead of the I-485 because there really is no time gage with the I-485.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Mike