I 485 transfered to Newark

gkrishna999

Registered Users (C)
Can you tell me how many days they take to set up interview?

On September 14, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NEWARK, NJ for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NEWARK, NJ will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I 485 ND JAN 2003
FP2 Aug 24 th

For one of my friends, it took one month to send a letter.
Bye the way, what is your exact 485 ND.
Was it a CONCURRENT ONE?

Thanks
Kandy
485 RD :Jan08,2003
ND: Jan31,2003
Fp2 Aug12,2004.

transfer

My case was transferred on 8/30 and I got the same message.Will let u know if anything develops.
fams

Krishna,
I received my interview letter in 2 weeks, after my case was transferred to Newark in Aug-04. They are scheduling interviews on a case by case basis. My interview is scheduled for the next month and will have to go there along with my attorney.
Just hang in there.

skp0123210,

Do they send interview letter to Attorney also.
Because i changed my address.
Do we have to go with Attorney. Could you please tell me what documents they asked you.

Hi Guys. My case was transferred to newark on 8/20, I hv interview on 10/19.

gkrishna999 yes your attorney will also get a letter, so keep in touch with him. I'm going with my atorney. Does anyone hv any idea what kind of questions are asked?