I-485 Transfer to NBC (MSC) Tracking Help

adekhne

Registered Users (C)
Amongst all of the EB I-485 applications, there were some that have been transferred to the National Benefits Center NBC / MSC in Missouri.
While the processing dates of applications at the TSC and NSC are published each month (around the 15th), no information is available regarding processing dates for the NBC.
Also, I-485 cases are being transferred to the NBC since June 2007 and this was to 'speed up' processing.

I am starting this thread to help the less-fortunate people (like me) make sense of the sanity that is going around in the USCIS.

I had an INFOPASS appointment today for self and spouse and was told that our cases have been transferred to the NBC about 3 months back (March 2008). Surprisingly, we did not receive any LUDs or letters in the mail notifying us of the transfer.

Our case was filed at TSC and was then transferred to NSC in Feb 2008. We received letters for the transfer to NSC.

Some sources on the internet confirm that the transfers to NBC are to help local field offices to schedule interviews.

Please advise if you have any suggestions on this process of EB I-485 transfers to the NBC and any estimate on how long this process might take.

The thread will also help track / provide updates on such cases.

Thanks.