I-485 transfer from TSC to NBC??

Chocolate

Registered Users (C)
I have got a letter telling my case has moved from TSC to NBC after preliminary processing and I will be called for an interview.
I have lots of doubts regarding this. first being is this interview for an arrest (DV case -misdemeanor) which was dismissed 3 yrs back. I also mentioned yes in the 485 form.
second being The GC was filed by a consulting company for which I used to work . I applied during July -Aug 2007 and got a full time offer by another company far end of last yr. The consulting company was also audited last yr by DOL.third being i was on and off on projects when I was with the consulting company and have had less than salary mentioned on LCA of GC for last 2 yrs with the consulting company.
One more thing is my employer hasnt informed me whether my I-140 was approved. I am guessing it must be if I got an interview.Any inputs.
I am not able to understand what triggered the interview to better prepare myself. Any inputs.

first being is this interview for an arrest (DV case -misdemeanor) which was dismissed 3 yrs back. I also mentioned yes in the 485 form.

Probably yes, but get a court disposition letter which will be helpful to you at the time of your interview.

Probably yes, but get a court disposition letter which will be helpful to you at the time of your interview.

Thanks . I do have that. One more thing does this interview mean my I-140 is approved. I also changed the company and I am about to file for AC-21.The attorney who will accompany me to the interview will not be the same attorney who filed for my 140/485/EAD/AP.He wudnt be having the 140 approval and how do I go about getting it from my former employer. Any inputs.