I-485 Status

roger07

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
Although i have posted a very few questions on this forum, but i am a regular visitor of the forum . I have a I-485 question :

I am a Jan, 2002 RD filer , recently i replied my RFE for Employment letter and 2 months of Paystubs , the online status
got updated on 15th Jan,2004 . I have been in touch with a Senator, yesterday the senator had sent a enquiry for the latest status , today i got a call from the senator office , they said as of 16th Jan,2004 my case is in the Adjudicating area and should hear something within 60 days . Can anyone tell me how long it would take from here to get approved or do you think i may be very close to getting approved ?
Please respond .
Thanks.
My details:
RD : 28 Jan,2002
ND : 12 FEB, 2002
EAD1 : 27 March, 2002
FP1: APril 11, 2002,
EAD 2: 25 march, 2003
Fp2: 25 july, 2003
EAD3 : 18 Nov, 2003
RFE : 12 Dec, 2003
RFE Responded(updated) : 15 Jan, 2004
AD : ?

In recent I got Approved after 25 Days RFE response.
May you will get early because in my case it was Chrimtas holiday.

baseless assumptions

There is no pattern in handling cases.

see my details. Can you predict when I get approval??
-----------------------------
RD JAN 2002
ND FEB 2002
FP1 JUNE 2002
RFE JUL 2003
RFE Received AUG 2003
FP2 OCT 2003
AD:??

Originally posted by bhagat44
In recent I got Approved after 25 Days RFE response.
May you will get early because in my case it was Chrimtas holiday.

BCIS sucks, simple.

I have been waiting for more than 3 months, since they got the response to RFE.

I'm in the same boat ..kinda

Well I can tell you that in my case working through our local office (of Sen. Arlen Specter's office) has worked! The only reason I got second fingerprint was becos of them and I called them a couple of weeks ago as the online status has not updated. They got in touch with BCIS and heard that my fingerprints had cleared security check and that they would pick my case for adjudication. Further, the sweet lady at our local office asked me to get in touch with her if I had not recd approval in two weeks. So just yesterday I called them again and am waiting to hear about my case status.

However, I worry that putting all this pressure on BCIS may piss someone off and my case may get transfered to the local office in Philly ....;-)