I-485 saga

pennvet

Hi Good Samaritans,
After three long years I got my I -140 EB1 approved. It sure was a roller coaster ride. I filed way back in 2002 under NIW and ext-ord-ability. Both the petitions were denied without RFE. Later, VSC realized it had made a mistake so they issued an RFE for my EXt ability petition. I responded to the RFE and got it approved last week.
My I-485 was attached to the NIW petition and was forwarded to the appeals unit along with my I140 NIW petition since it was intially denied.

Can I request the CIS to get my old I-485 back and approve it or should I wait for my priority date for EB1 which is August 2002 and apply for a fresh I 485 cancelling my previous one.
I take this opportunity to thank everyone who have criticed my previous mails and have helped me in my rebuttal.
I am again relying on the folks out there who are messiahs of immigration matters. Please shed some light on my situtation.

Thanks

pennvet said:
Hi Good Samaritans,
After three long years I got my I -140 EB1 approved. It sure was a roller coaster ride. I filed way back in 2002 under NIW and ext-ord-ability. Both the petitions were denied without RFE. Later, VSC realized it had made a mistake so they issued an RFE for my EXt ability petition. I responded to the RFE and got it approved last week.
My I-485 was attached to the NIW petition and was forwarded to the appeals unit along with my I140 NIW petition since it was intially denied.

Can I request the CIS to get my old I-485 back and approve it or should I wait for my priority date for EB1 which is August 2002 and apply for a fresh I 485 cancelling my previous one.
I take this opportunity to thank everyone who have criticed my previous mails and have helped me in my rebuttal.
I am again relying on the folks out there who are messiahs of immigration matters. Please shed some light on my situtation.

Thanks