I-485 Rfe Urgent

REF

Registered Users (C)
ALL,

My employer is refused to provide my I129 copy or letter like loss I129, but BCIS is requsted a copy of I129 If I don't submit copy of I129 or letter in that case my Green Card will be rejected.

Please share the Information If this is the situation what I have to do.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
test

REF,
I just looked at the BCIS site and I-129 means H1B1.

My advice is fax him the request. Keep the copy of the faxes. Wait for couple of days, then again send one more fax and if he doesn't respond, send it to INS informing that you are working legally in this country but to produce the document you are dependent on some one else and the situation is beyond your control.

I think if you request in written form, most probably, your employer will give you I-129.

thanks,
rajum

Rajum,

I came to know that my employer did not filed LC when I am working in california , If he submit I129 BCIS will raise a qustion you'r company located in newyork but your worked in california that's why my employer is refused to provide.

In that case my GC will be denied

REF...

i have been reading your posts for a while, and it seems you have a serious problem. it is your future you are talking about. my sincere advice and recommendation to you is: hire a good immigration lawyer, if you don't have one already, and let them deal with this issue. don't think about money, and don't waste your valuble time trying to find answers here, in the hope that you can handle this yourself.

these forums are good for more generalized issues; for specific (and problematic) ones like the one you have on hand, enlist the help of a lawyer!

good luck!

REF,
As Pork Chop suggested , it is better for you to hire a good attorney.
To the best of my understanding, I don't see any reason for you to get panicked. As you know, I am also a copassenger like you and don't consider my words more than 2 cents.

First of all, GC is for future employment and I don't see how that could be a problem if you are currently working in California or your current LCA was applied in California.
LC for I-129 might have taken from California because they got some requirements in California at that point of time.
As far as INS is considered they have to adjust your status and they should be reasonably assured that you are in status and you don't have any fradulent intentions. In that regard, only additional statement if at all your employer has to be made is that they will move you to New York if your GC approves. I don't see the necessity of this also but if at all it has to be made.
I can understand your anxiety but at the same time, BCIS is approving your GC not out of their discretion, don't forgot that they have to follow the law laid out by Congress. But may be you need to reply your RFE in a better way.

-rajum

My best suggestion is to consult a good lawyer. Are you saying you are waiting on your employer to give you your H1B? You mean, you never had a copy of it before you started working for him? How do you know he has ever filed H1B for you then?

rp1740 said:
My best suggestion is to consult a good lawyer. Are you saying you are waiting on your employer to give you your H1B? You mean, you never had a copy of it before you started working for him? How do you know he has ever filed H1B for you then?

rp1740, are you aware you're replying to a 3 year old thread? ;)