I-485 RFE Status - Could Congresswoman help?

cbarus

Registered Users (C)
Guys-

I submitted a reply to my RFE (proof of employment) and INS received it on Feb 5th. No news after that. Our Congresswoman is visiting our workplace tomorrow as a coutesy visit to address all the employees. Do you guys think it is a good idea for me to approach her if she could help me with the case? Or is it too early to worry about it? My PD is Feb 2003 EB2

cbarus said:
Guys-

I submitted a reply to my RFE (proof of employment) and INS received it on Feb 5th. No news after that. Our Congresswoman is visiting our workplace tomorrow as a coutesy visit to address all the employees. Do you guys think it is a good idea for me to approach her if she could help me with the case? Or is it too early to worry about it? My PD is Feb 2003 EB2

It seems to be too early. I have got the same case and it is 3 weeks older. But you might mention it in some form, so later -if you really need help - you can turn to her in this regard.

According to USCIS after RFE recieved

Must wait at least 60 days. No one would do anything otherwise.

My friend got his approved after replying to EVL RFE. I also got the same RFE. But have not replied yet.
My PD is feb 2003 too, and NSC EB2