I-485 RFE -- Comments

DSM_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi ..

I recieved RFE on 12/13 and my attorney responded to the RFE on 12/30 and I tracked using FedEx tracing number and it said that they deliverd it on 01/03 . But the message or LUD didn't change ?? Is this normal or ??

DSM_GC said:
Hi ..

I recieved RFE on 12/13 and my attorney responded to the RFE on 12/30 and I tracked using FedEx tracing number and it said that they deliverd it on 01/03 . But the message or LUD didn't change ?? Is this normal or ??

Yes. CIS is incosistent with updating statuses. Please retain the fedex delivery confirmation for your records.

- ab

DSM_GC said:
Hi ..

Don’t worry; nothing is normal when it comes to USCIS. We haven’t seen them doing anything on Tuesday and Wednesday so may be they are doing some re-org to go with Priority date rather than randomly.... your case example is making my logic more solid that last two days Nebraska center didn’t work at all and they are doing something else, what is that only God knows....

i read 485 RFEs issued today for EB3
i read 140,485 concurrent LUD's for Nov 2003 filers today

so much for retrogression, non-concurrent adjudication - at least till today...

rest of the 485 RFE waiters like us - good old waiting is the only option

did anyone call...

Did anyone call USCIS just to check what's going on? or if there are working or not :D Or even just enquire on the status since the receipt of rfe.

Now i am losing interest... from hourly checking of emails/status i am now checking only 2 or 3 times a day. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ZSUJ.

Hi DSM_GC,

In most cases they update in 2-3 days. Please see my signature . Though mine is from TSC , just like in my case your ack may be delayed because of holidays. Hold on to your fedex no and wait till end of this week.I guess u will see it friday.

Cheers

Tanjar

Don't Panic

DSM_GC said:
Hi ..

DSM_GC,

Don't worry. I sent my rfe on 12/30 and they updated on 1/4. Just wait till end of the day (may be till 6 pm cst) and if you don't get a mail saying that they recvd your rfe, you can call tomorrow. I would suggest you to wait till end of the day

Hi

DSM_GC,

I am also in your boat.
I have received RFE on 27th Dec and Attorney sent reply by FedEx on 30th.
(I dont have the FedEx number with me so i have not checked.)
So far the online message is not changed like received rfe ..... :confused:
As per gurus we can expect some thing by Friday.
Dont worry :)

Nanaji

Don't worry about it. Normally it takes around one week. If it was delivered on Jan 3, they need more days to open and scan it. Maybe they open it in the next day and update it at the third day.

Hi Lokesh, Kanadian and DSM_GC

No change in web site status.
Today i will call my attorney for the FedEx tracking number.

DSM_GC sir any change for you?

Nanaji

Hi Nanaji

No change yet . I talked to my lawyer and here is what she responed back..

"The attorney has said that the online case status is not always correct, and therefore should not be relied upon. So, to answer to your question, I am not surprised that the online case status has yet to be updated. However, the FedEx(s) have been delivered to the Nebraska Service Center."

I don't know what to do at this stage ??

DSM_GC said:
No change yet . I talked to my lawyer and here is what she responed back..

"The attorney has said that the online case status is not always correct, and therefore should not be relied upon. So, to answer to your question, I am not surprised that the online case status has yet to be updated. However, the FedEx(s) have been delivered to the Nebraska Service Center."

I don't know what to do at this stage ??

well i am very busy at work, I will give you a suggestion. worked for me. I am wondering about your state, could you tell me so I can help you better.

Hi Kanadian

Do you think it will be better if we call USCIS number?
I tried calling that number but always they used to ask my case number and starts reading online message which i see if i goto their web site. :mad:
What is your suggestion sir?

Nanaji