I-485 Receipt Tracker for MD Aug 16 and after

Njie

The old discussion is too big. Let\'s start a new one.

Please post your infomation here.

MD: Aug 16, 2001
RD: Aug 20, 2001
ND: waiting
Called VSC on Oct. 17, case not in the system yet. Asked to check back in 30 days. The standard BS from the IIO.

MD - Aug 10th, Still Waiting

Heard VSC\'s mail room is closed. Do you know if this affects outgoing mail too ? Which number do you call to find out if a case has been entered into their system ? What is an IIO ?

Call IIO...

Call IIO. Give your first name,last name, DOB.
They will give you your EAC#. It is 3rd week in Oct.
Aug RDs should be done by now.

IIO line busy

Try for hours, couldn\'t get through. Seems a lot of Aug MD still waiting for ND/EAD. It became so slow for ND/EAD in VSC.

I agree.

You have to be very lucky to get through the busy line. Last time I tried twenty minuts before I was connected. I saw some guys with MD up to Aug. 13 got the receipts. Nothing after that date.

Talk to IIO, Your receipt might be issued

Talk to IIO, Your receipt might be issued not mailed. They will give your EAC #.Thanks.

This group of people

Hey,

This group of people looks caught more delay: many of them had to wait for extra 6months since 140 process was stopped from Oct. 00 to April 01, after 140 approved and file 485 in Aug, we catch the delay again: notice and EAD for Aug MD is so much slower than other time this year. Let\'s cross our fingers from now.

Check with the bank

I had bad experience with VSC, my MD was 7/20/2001 and not received the receipt notice yet and my checks are not cashed. I talked to an IIO and they could not find my name in the system.If your checks are cashed then only IIO can provide detail info, so check with your bank, if the employer gave the check contact them . Without that info you will be wasting your time by calling VSC.

Got the receipt number today

I just called VSC again. Talked to a very nice lady IIO. She told me that my case was entered into the system on Oct.15, 2001.