I-485 Receipt Number..

Lakesuperior

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I sent my and my wife's I-485 papers/EAD/AP to my company lawyer and she hasn't sent any receipt number/details etc to me until now. I don't know when she has sent to NSC and the filing date. But for EAD/AP I have to pay the fees from my pocket and remaining fees etc will be borne by the company.
So my checks for 165$ - AP/175$ - EAD has been deposited by the USCIS as per my Bank Balance details. So, I am assuming she has filed my case and so, when can I expect my LIN number and receipt notice details??

Please give me some info. We have to wait until our company lawyer to send us an e-mail about the filing details which may take 2-4 months for her to send the details.

Thanks in adavnce for your help.

Superior.

Lakesuperior said:
Dear Friends,

I sent my and my wife's I-485 papers/EAD/AP to my company lawyer and she hasn't sent any receipt number/details etc to me until now. I don't know when she has sent to NSC and the filing date. But for EAD/AP I have to pay the fees from my pocket and remaining fees etc will be borne by the company.
So my checks for 165$ - AP/175$ - EAD has been deposited by the USCIS as per my Bank Balance details. So, I am assuming she has filed my case and so, when can I expect my LIN number and receipt notice details??

Please give me some info. We have to wait until our company lawyer to send us an e-mail about the filing details which may take 2-4 months for her to send the details.

Thanks in adavnce for your help.

Superior.

You can find LIN# & back of the encashed checks.

Good Luck,