I-485 processing

I was hoping the immigration gurus in this forum would shed some light on this.

Could this possibly mean that they have some kind of adjustment process where they are processing India and China AOS applications separately and the processing for that is at Jan 2003? That would be such good news for folks (majority of them I guess) who are from these countries in this forum.

The news about I-140 processing getting slower is depressing though, as per one of the earlier posts.:(

you are right...its hilarious

well if you had gone to the home page of this site and did a search you would be able to pull something up regarding what it actually is ( I mean besides the link that you posted). i had done that once out of curiosity and new it had to do something with people from Laos and Vietnam

al_paso,

Instad of sitting patiently waiting for the approvals, why not do something to jump start it? Nothing we have done so far seems to have helped, let us try and pressurize them into giving us our approvals. Please join the fax campaign, send a fax to your Congressman with the petition to work towards speedier approvals. For further information please click on the link in my signature.