I-485 Procedures for adjudicating

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I recently (4 months) applied for my AOS (I-485) at VSC, i am very new to this processing and procedures. I am going through the message threads here and trying to understand the actual meanings of I-485.

My I-140 & EAD were approved

I saw lot of Guru's here , can you guys please explain what would BCIS looks for in adjudicating AOS applications and what would their eyes search for ...

Can somebody please ...

This thread will like lot of new comers line me..

Everyone here applied for AOS first time but lot of us became expert due to long wait for GC.

Wondering what BCIS is looking for????????????? Anything about the applicant!!!!!!!!!!!

Maintain all vital documents from the day your were born till this day, also don't forget any info about you since birth.
I won't be surprised even if they question does your job description in prior life match your current job description.

Most of the service centers are currently processing the application filed during early 2002 BC, so by the time 2003 AD applications are processed even you will be expert.

you know what....

for all you know, they may even evaluate the size of your d*ck.......check to see if it's a lethal weapon on the terrorism list....anything to delay processing time..

but, honestly, looks like it's moving along (er..I meant processing dates) very swiftly int he past month...so...hang in there...keep you pants on...patience will get us all there.

:)

My Friend Edison:

You are so funny. I know BCIS drives people crazy with their slow processing and issuing RFE's and stuff...

I am just wondering whether someone advise with what all somebody should aware of and be cautious about this very imp. stage of GC.

Like W-2's ,Tax returns, Emp. Letters, Exp. Letters, Switching between jobs , gaps in continuous employment,Pay stubs etc.. etc..

Thanks in advance

Hi kvpt_mm,
Keep visiting this forum daily. You have a long way to go. You will
learn everything in 2 months.

Originally posted by kvpt_mm
My Friend Edison:

You are so funny. I know BCIS drives people crazy with their slow processing and issuing RFE's and stuff...

I am just wondering whether someone advise with what all somebody should aware of and be cautious about this very imp. stage of GC.

Like W-2's ,Tax returns, Emp. Letters, Exp. Letters, Switching between jobs , gaps in continuous employment,Pay stubs etc.. etc..

Thanks in advance

Despite all your precautions , BCIS might still catch you with your pants down.. Only way to get out of this is to donate to noble souls like me....:D :D :D :D :D

Just Wait

upon my experience, once you filed your application, nothing you can do but wait. So just wait and enjoy your life, you will fininally get through.