I-485 online status inquiry

GCwaiter001

I sumbitted my I-485 with my I-140 approval notice on April 20 05. And I received the I-485 receipt notice on May 13 05. On the I-485 receipt notice, it says the application was received on May 2 05.

So I went to the web trying to find my case status. However, the web keep telling me the case I am searching for can not be found. I have been checking the case in the past 3 days. Howeverm it keeps telling me the same error. Is the INS database down? Or something is wrong with my case.

Please advise. Thanks.

GCwaiter

GCwaiter001 said:
I sumbitted my I-485 with my I-140 approval notice on April 20 05. And I received the I-485 receipt notice on May 13 05. On the I-485 receipt notice, it says the application was received on May 2 05.

So I went to the web trying to find my case status. However, the web keep telling me the case I am searching for can not be found. I have been checking the case in the past 3 days. Howeverm it keeps telling me the same error. Is the INS database down? Or something is wrong with my case.

Please advise. Thanks.

GCwaiter

did u put the wac# with the WAC in the front?

The USCIS on line status looky funny. when filed I-485 I sent the check with all the relevant fees and this has been debited from my bank account.but the online status shows that still they have not recieved the payment for finger prints fees.When we called USCIS said they recived the amount, but online status still shows the same. :eek: