I-485 Online Case Status Message

Chichhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

Online case status message:

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Anybody aware of this scenario!, please advise.

Chichhu said:
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

Online case status message:

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Anybody aware of this scenario!, please advise.

It does say they received your response for the RFE. You should not be concerned about the above message. You may call and check through infopass about Name check.

baski555 said:
It does say they received your response for the RFE. You should not be concerned about the above message. You may call and check through infopass about Name check.

Can you initiate infopass without being outside of processing time? (Currently it is 07/05, not 09/05 yet)?