I-485 Online case status message!.

Chichhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

Online case status message:

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Anybody aware of this scenario!, please advise.

Chichhu said:
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Above message is common, until your case get adjusted. Recently TSC is apporivng cases, directly, no LUD(s). Regarding Namecheck call TSC and find out the status. I would appreciate if you can post your case details.. See singnature for my details.

I-485 - Approved today

Chichhu said:
Hi,

Happy to let you know that my case got approved.

At TSC.

Labor - EB2 - filed in 2002 Oct - approved on 2005 July
140 - 485 - concurrent - Sept 2005.
140 - approved - Oct 2005.
485 - approved - May 5th 2006.

Thank you all for all the support and valid suggestions.
:)