I-485 LUD Changed

lostingc

Registered Users (C)
On 12/21/2004, the status changed to something like "The document we made based the .......................is send directly to the person......". Till date neither me nor the attorney received anything. So I called USCIS yesterday (using the 1-800...) number and the representative who picked up the phone answered saying she doesn't see that message. I guess part of this is because the response to the RFE was received by USCIS and the status was updated accordingly on 12/30. She then said she can send an e-mail to the officer who is handling my case. I basically said 'OK'.

Now, today I noticed the LUD on my I-485 changed to 01/15. Is this because of the my phone call ? Anybody experienced this before ?

The actual system they are using is not clear to anyone, all we can is just guess, but good thing is we learned that they did improve the online msg system to reduce the high volume calls regarding pending petitions.

Any changes in online LUD is sign that somthing is going on and ur case is live. however exact meaning and status msg that usualy are generic unless in few situation.

Sit tight, pray, keep ur hopes high.

Good Luck

In my case ...

We moved .. so the FP notice that was sent to our old address was returned to INS. INS got the new address and they forwarded those FP notices to our new address.

And we had got the same kind of status message. In your case, I don't know. Yes, I had called them up and talked about it and the status changed to something similar.

Done FP on 18th Jan. 2005
Still Waiting