I-485 is under processing......going to INDIA

Farooq

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
Our I-485 has been filed RD 8/13/2001 ND 09/20/2001, FP 02/26/2002
My wife needs to go India. What happens if the 485 gets approved when she is in India? What needs to be done if something like that happens?
Please advice me about this..

she can come back and can go for 485 stamping in USA.

I dont think it will be any problem.

No Title

No problem, they will take the fingerprinting at the port of entry and finish the work there. It will take her a few more minutes at the port of entry than other.

Work on EAD but no Social Security Number

Hi,

Could someone tell me that is it OK to work on EAD but no Social security number. My wife has applied for Social security Number and has not got yet number( No receipt also as these days they are taking extra one month to verify case). She has Job offer and employer is willing to take her.

Any opinions?

hi EB2F2J1200, why do they take finger printing again??Already it is done.

If their 485 gets approved then they need just stamping on the passport..right.Please can you give more details.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Might be a problem

I was reading in this forum that if you are outside US and 485 is approved your advance parol and H1 becomes invalid and you need to have some special parol and go to consulate outside US.

Do some research and please post what you find.

Thanks

AVM update about FP

Hi BHF..

My dates RD,ND,FP etc. matches yours. My fingure prints were done on 02/27 and not checked with FBI for fingerprints, and the AVM is saying same old "Your I485....." etc. Would you please advise me when yours was changed in AVM. If changed, whats the message we will get ! How many days in general it will take to update !

Yours experiences are of great help !!

Thank you