I-485 Interview "advice"

poseidon

Registered Users (C)
I-485 Interview

Dear Forum,

I applied for the I-485 on March 9 2007 and receive notification that my case was transfered to the NBC on March 11 2008 and a few days ago I receive my I-797C REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW. My concern is that attach with that there was another paper that said in the top NOTICE TO APPLICANT :IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ARRESTED OR DETAINED BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER FOR ANY REASON , YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR INTERVIEW ETC.

I was arrested for a disorderly intoxicated which was my first arrest and I took a program from the state to set my status tu nollo contendere. this file I submitted with my I485 application. but not to long ago I was arrested for the same charge , the officer made up the report I ended up setting a court date and the charges where dropp because the officer never showed up. THIS FILE I NEVER SEND IT TO IMMIGRATION. My questions are :

Should I be worried I never send this Files?

Should I be worried that my case be denied because of this ?

Is it necessary that I attend the interview with a lawyer?

By the way I also went back to My COP because my father was really sick, should I take medical exams to the interview and can this be cause for any problems.

Any advice or recommendation will be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: