I-485 For the month of JULY

july-485

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone mail your I-485 Applications today so they can be reached to the USCIS on Monday 2nd of JULY.Can we mail today or do i need to wait till Monday to mail?

I think you should wait until monday/tuesday, refer to www.murthy.com for the latest update saying that USCIS is going to publish revised visa bulletin for July on monday or tuesday(july 2nd, 4rd) which might retrogress some of the categories.

thanks
Nidhi

I mailed it june 29 using fedex overnight for the delivery scheduled for monday 29th. I would strongly recommend mailing it so that i reached uscis on monday. who know whats going to happen.. but atleast if your application is there on monday there may be chance that it gets accepted ... if you wait too long ... u may miss the opportunity.

and also by mailing today all u lose is may be 20-30 dollars on mailing fees... why not take the chance.

My lawyer rushed me to get all the documents and filed on Friday 8:00 P.M assuming that it will be delivered on Monday. Don't think any thing else, just file ASAP. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Don't miss this train.

So guys, what may happen to us- the filers on Monday, July 2, 2007? If they revise the bulletin Monday morning- stating it is effective immediately; are we going to be automatically rejected?

I made sure the I-485 application gets in there on Monday. And the chance is probably high that my Priority date will be behind the revised cutoff date. So if they decide to follow the revised July bulletin, should it be effective immediately, my application gets automatically rejected because of the current rule, doesn't it?

Any wise guy- info, thoughts, speculations or rationals in this?