I-485 for 2 years RFE today !!!!

MSHAKER

Registered Users (C)
After been waiting for almost two years waiting for MY I-485 case to be approved, today i get an REF, the online status says so, WELL its GOOD AT LEAST SOMEONE IS LOOKNG AT IT.

RD NOV-21-2001
ND DEC-20-2001
NO FP NOTHING FOR 2 years
Today Online message says NOV-13-03 we mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case.

I guess this will take another two years .....

the good ting the onlin message has changed !!!

Sorry to know

Really sorry to know about your case. Not even one FP in two years.. Really bad... I hope the RFE is simple and you will get your GC Soon.

Originally posted by MSHAKER
After been waiting for almost two years waiting for MY I-485 case to be approved, today i get an REF, the online status says so, WELL its GOOD AT LEAST SOMEONE IS LOOKNG AT IT.

RD NOV-21-2001
ND DEC-20-2001
NO FP NOTHING FOR 2 years
Today Online message says NOV-13-03 we mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case.

I guess this will take another two years .....

the good ting the onlin message has changed !!!

You didn't even do anything inteh past 2 years, except for waiting? No FP?

I am afraid if you have not yet done with your FP1, you may expect to recieve an FP1 notice. unless they receive FP1 results and RFE reply, you may not expect your approval.

Wish you are the best with your RFE reply and wish that you receive your FP1 notice shortly.

Re: and I

Originally posted by sam99
got 2nd RFE for Nov 2001 case

Sam99:
What was your 2nd RFE about? Is it continuation of the first one or something else. Please let us know. Thanks.
M

Re: Re: and I

Originally posted by MrMr
Sam99:
What was your 2nd RFE about? Is it continuation of the first one or something else. Please let us know. Thanks.
M

I haven't received the notice yet, INS issued on Nov 6, hopefully my lawyer will receive this week. Will keep posted.

sam99 r u from bombay

just happened to notice your location. is it the bombay one. there is also another one in ratnagiri district.
Regards

Re: sam99 r u from bombay

Originally posted by ag28
just happened to notice your location. is it the bombay one. there is also another one in ratnagiri district.
Regards

Yes I'm from B'bay.

Question

same here the online status says RFE was posted on 10 NOV! - Who receives the rfe by mail? my attorny or the mail will come to us? please letus know

Thanks in advance!

Re: Question

Originally posted by revalidation
same here the online status says RFE was posted on 10 NOV! - Who receives the rfe by mail? my attorny or the mail will come to us? please letus know

Thanks in advance!

In my case, my attorney received all RFE notices.