I-485 followup question

IL_LABOR

Registered Users (C)
I received my 2nd FP notice and responded to the RFE. The RFE was received on 08/26 and LUDs on 26, 29, 30, 31 and then stopped. My name check has already been cleared.2nd FP is also done in Aug and LUD as well.

Considering if I don't get approval by Sept end, I know I will be stuck for another 3 years ( atleast) due to retrogression.

Is there anything I can do in my capacity within the last < 2 weeks of september to followup on my case with NSC and know what are they waiting for now?

In the same boat.

We filed 140/485 in dec'04. Mine and my son 140/485 was approved on Aug 17th,2005. My wife got RFE ( medical report was incomplete- Doctor's mistake).
And we replied RFE on Aug31st. LUD on Aug 31st, Sep1st,2,3,6th and stopped.
My wife is tensed and checking 1000 times a day. Now I can't predict anything.
Should she wait for another 2 or 3 years ?(she is ready to sue the Doctor if possible for his misktake).

I appreciate your update if u get approved.

In the same boat

We filed 140/485 in dec'04. Mine and my son 140/485 was approved on Aug 17th,2005. My wife got RFE ( medical report was incomplete- Doctor's mistake).
And we replied RFE on Aug31st. LUD on Aug 31st, Sep1st,2,3,6th and stopped.
My wife is tensed and checking 1000 times a day. Now I can't predict anything.
Should she wait for another 2 or 3 years ?(she is ready to sue the Doctor if possible for his misktake).

I appreciate your update if u get approved.

you can send an email to fbi for name check results. Currently it is taking 6 months to get a reply. Check on this forum for name check you will get the email address.