I-485 & fingerprinting-clarify my doubt

lucky77

Hello to all

I am new to this forum, can anyone please clarify my doubt, my husband appiled I 140/485/EAD/AP in nov 16th 04 and we got reciept date for all on nov 30th. The problem is my husband s 485 forum the reciept date is typed as UNKNOWN and also if we check the status online in USCIS website it says "ERROR" but for mine and my son it says that "we have recieved and it take some days to be processed" .my question is why my husband form alone has been given like this .We asked our attorney to check , but still no response from him.

I also receieved my finger printing form today, but not my husbands and my son, why so, like this, has anyone gone thro like this.

then in my finger printing form the priority date is typed as nov 30 2004.

but my husband company applied labor for him in july 2002 and we got approved on september last week 2004.(it took 2yrs and 2months, oregon state labor)

then which is our PD july 2002 or nov 2004

ours is NSC EB3 labor.

anyone please share some info regarding this.

Regards
lakshmi

Lucky you might want to call NSC to clarify. When you do call remember the first person answering your call is a contractor no more helpful than the online information. You need to be persistent and insist in talking with an immigration officer.

Good luck!

lucky77 said:
Hello to all

I am new to this forum, can anyone please clarify my doubt, my husband appiled I 140/485/EAD/AP in nov 16th 04 and we got reciept date for all on nov 30th. The problem is my husband s 485 forum the reciept date is typed as UNKNOWN and also if we check the status online in USCIS website it says "ERROR" but for mine and my son it says that "we have recieved and it take some days to be processed" .my question is why my husband form alone has been given like this .We asked our attorney to check , but still no response from him.

I also receieved my finger printing form today, but not my husbands and my son, why so, like this, has anyone gone thro like this.

then in my finger printing form the priority date is typed as nov 30 2004.

but my husband company applied labor for him in july 2002 and we got approved on september last week 2004.(it took 2yrs and 2months, oregon state labor)

then which is our PD july 2002 or nov 2004

ours is NSC EB3 labor.

anyone please share some info regarding this.

Regards
lakshmi