I-485 courtesy copy / address change?

Amal D

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know if the courtesy copy envelope from VSC has a "DO NOT FORWARD" instruction?

I moved after my I-485 application and did not update my address. I intend to do that when I go for stamping (believe I have to fill out a form with my address there). My lawyer has got the original notice, so I could go with that. But I do not yet have a courtesy copy amd would like to know if the PO will be forwarding it.

Thanks

GAD

No Title

Please see my later post. PO did forward my courtesy copy, and there was no "DO NOT FORWARD" instruction.

I am not sure if different rules apply to GC, but it\'s not a big deal to change the add.

GAD

No Title

Thank you! I heard from a friend that the PO does not forward the INS mail regardless of the presence of "Do not Forward" or "Return address requested" etc... on the envelope. Now I am confused!

No Title

My RFE got forwarded. There was no RETURN SERVICE REQUEST STAMP. I don\'t know whether rules vary from one PO to another.

No Title

My FP and EAD got forwarded by PO to my new address. However when I did my FP the office gave me a address change form and asked me to mail it asap.

Hope this helps..

No Title

My EAD and FP notices got forwarded. Post Office does forward INS mail. I confirmed this with 2 post offices. One in NJ and another in Pennsylvania.