I - 485 Approved.

raviap

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My Case was approved on April 18, 2003. How long does it take to receive the Approval Letter. I haven't receive that till now. Will I receive it or my Lawyer will receive it....

Please share your idea's

Thanks
raviap

Give some thing at least before asking some thing.

Share your Date details which will benefit others.

I think U lived UR life in just searching to find something to grab always... han?

U are late in posting UR approvals and
people like U say BCIS is 'sleeping'

Change your way of life atlease from now... because U will not come on to this forum again....:D:D

Good for you IamShantanuB

I liked your posting. Sometimes, i really do wonder why people choose to remain silent until their approval. and like you said since they will join and immediately "sign off" from the forum....the least they can do is give their ND/RD for the benefit of others.

Cool Guys.

Hi ag28,

Cool down man. I have given my details a long back. OK. This guy "1amShantanu" don't have any work I guess. See the attached reply from a respectable member (ofcource not like you). Then You will understand what this guy. I copied it from previous Thread. Being a senior member don't encourage such kind of replies from Bench Guys. If you want details reply to the thread that I opened in a polite way. This site helps people to share ideas. not for chatting.

Thanks ag28(so called Sr. Member)

Text Copied from another thread about 1amShantanu.

Ignore him
Hi Guys,
Just ignore this 1amShantanu guy. He is the joker of this forum.
He is probably on bench ( No wonder that nobody wants to hire this guy). That's why he finds all the time in the world to
reply to each and every post.
This is a serious forum, meant for highly educated, intelligent and
serious guys. But unfortunately, we see some mentally retarded
guys here.

My Dates.

Hi Guys,

I forgot to give all my details.

140 aproved on Sep 2001
485 applied on Nov 28 2001
Fingers crossed on Feb 21 2002
Got RFE on Mar 24 2003
RFE Received by BCIS on APR 14 2003
Got Approved on Apr 18 2003.

Thanks
raviap

Always Ignore this 1amShantanuB Joker.

It wasnt directed towards any one person

Originally posted by raviap
Hi ag28,

Cool down man. I have given my details a long back. OK. This guy "1amShantanu" don't have any work I guess. See the attached reply from a respectable member (ofcource not like you). Then You will understand what this guy. I copied it from previous Thread. Being a senior member don't encourage such kind of replies from Bench Guys. If you want details reply to the thread that I opened in a polite way. This site helps people to share ideas. not for chatting.

Thanks ag28(so called Sr. Member)

Text Copied from another thread about 1amShantanu.

Ignore him
Hi Guys,
Just ignore this 1amShantanu guy. He is the joker of this forum.
He is probably on bench ( No wonder that nobody wants to hire this guy). That's why he finds all the time in the world to
reply to each and every post.
This is a serious forum, meant for highly educated, intelligent and
serious guys. But unfortunately, we see some mentally retarded
guys here.

but I was wondering about this "silent visitor" phenomenon.
But hey..its everyone's own prerogative if they want or dont want to contribute. Being on this forum has heped bond all of us in such a way that without thinking for just their own benefit people are ready to give advice, support and help to other people.
and by the way..i dont think that I was impolite to anyone. I was just trying to encourage people to share their own experiences for the benefit of all.
Enjoy the weekend.
I apologise to you raviap for offending you and to anyone else who has been offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats & Should not be more than a week usually to receive your approval letter.

Why are you guys after silent visitors?

1. There may be many guys who don't know what to contribute and might think is better to stay quiet instead of posting some junk.

2. There may be many whose priority dates are way far and like to remain quiet and don't like to show their frustration.

3. There may be many who have language problem and can't contribute.

Let the ones who are knowledgeable contribute and the others stay quiet instead of posting dirt here.

Ofcourse, guys posting their approval with out giving details is mean.

Thanks

RD 01/02
ND 01/02

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be a good idea to include RD,ND,AD in the signature.

I do not think one should search old postings just to get basic details like RD,ND,EAC#. When u get approved, the first question that anybody asks is "What is ur RD,ND,AD & EAC#?" So everyone, please post these details along with the approval. Is this asking for too much???

approval letter

Congrats!

Normally less than 10 days to receive the approval letter. Both you and lawyer would receive approval letters. Your's will be so called coutesy copy and lawyer's will be original. I waited for the original to get stamped but many people used coutesy copy also.