RFE: 11/09/01 to confirm current employment + pay stubs
RFE Replied: 11/28/01
AVM updated: 12/31/01
APPROVED: 01/04/02 according to AVM

Still waiting for approval papers.

Thanks for all valuable information

Congrats

Congrtulation ...enjoy the fredom.
Quick question, did you not submit employment letter with 485 application.So RFE?
regards
sjk

Congrats Boboss

(Thank you for not thanking anybody. Our friend henrysh does not like it.)

Congrats to you for sticking it out.

At the same time, I feel May/JUNE RD folks should take some sleeping dose. Looks like we still have tons of Feb/March folks waiting in queue, silently.

RFE documents

RFE was due to the fact that a branch of my company went through a merger and they wanted to verify if I was still with my original company.

And more frustrating, translator did not translate my year of birth correctly (never seen the translation of birth certificate, everything went through the lawyer).

Concerning the last message, I am not sure if it is sarcastic or just a joke. Anyway, I am not addicted of the message board and I never really asked any info. I provided my info as a FYI when I had an update and if you find this funny not to specify anybody, this is because I don\'t really have anybody in mind. Sorry, but this is the truth.

Congratulations! Vishnu meant he was wondering why you had not thanked your god :)

Listen Vishnu, Ling Wang thanked her/his God, IT\'S OK WITH ME. What is not OK with me, is she/he claimed Christians got expedite processing from God. That\'s very rude and unreasonable.

Boboss, did you get your approval papers?

Mine is also approved on jan4th and i am still waiting for approval papers.

please let me know when you get them.

thanks,
Srak.