gcvj

Registered Users (C)
Wac # 01-132-xxxxx
ND 03/16/01
FP Done 09/05/01 (Scheduled on 15 Nov)
EB3 India
NO RFE
San jose

The entire GC process took around 3 years. I started accessing this site once I applied my I-485 since then it has been very helpful resource. I got the tip from this site for calling the IIO for the FP notice. I called them up and within two weeks I received the FP notice. I got another important tip for doing the FP before schedule time. My FP was scheduled on the 15 Nov, I did it on 05 Sep. I got my approval on the 13 Nov.

First of all I would like to thank the people maintaining this site and secondly to all them in the forum.

I did not believe when my wife called up and told me that we have received the approvals. The AVM is still not updated. I guess should be updated soon; anyway I do not care if it is not updated.

I am planning sometime this week for PP stamping.
Any tips for PP Stamping

Congratulations my Indian friend!

You are so wise to get help from this BBS, where we got hundreds of nice folks! Congrats and have a wonderful life in California!

Seems Bongo\'s theory is right

That your case won\'t be adjudicated until your SCHEDULED FP DATE is close. Bongo said I-485 cases will be move to adjudication stage within 1 week before the scheduled FP date. Any exception?

No Title

Congratulations man. I\'m really happy to hear
guys who have been waiting 2-3,4 years finally
get their approvals.

It must be really tough for you waiting and not knowing
if it will all work out in the end.

RE: My theory on cases being move to the "shelf"
    just before FP schedule date.

It kind of makes sense that the case gets ready for
adjudication just before the scheduled FP date.

Enjoy your freedom!

FP notice

Hi,

You mentioned that you got a helpful hint about talking to IIO about the FP notice and that you got the notice soon after. I am a fairly recent entrant to this board and was wondering what this "tip" is.
I am also currently waiting for my FP notice and would certainly be glad if you could pass on the "tip"

Thanks in advance,
Regards

No Title

The tip is that you need to call the IIO and request for a FP notice. I know getting the Ins # (949) 8318427 is very difficult, but you have to continue trying. I got the number for trying atleast for one hour. So keep on trying to do not give up.

FP Notice

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. and by the way I was very remiss in not congratulating you on your approval ! Just went and unpolitely asked my question.

Could you also tell me if we have to wait before a few weeks before trying IIO or can we start trying as soon as we have the I-485 application receipt.

Thanks in advance and congratulations again !